Thursday, March 29, 2018

My Bike Business Cards arrived today!


I am planning on handing these out to interested people from now until I leave on May the 11th, and also on the ride across the country.  I have found in past tours that people love to hear your story, and find out more about what you are doing.  I am also hoping this will help generate interest and funds donated to the wonderful Vanderbilt Children's Hospital.

Here is the link to donate:

https://vanderbilt.ejoinme.org/bikeacrosstheusa

I hope that you will follow along with me on this journey, and if you can please make a donation to the Children's Hospital below.  100% of your funds go to the Vanderbilt Children's Hospital.

As a non-profit institution, the Children's Hospital provides care to the children who come through its' doors regardless of the family's ability to pay.  Caring support from the community allows this level of service to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment